Friday, May 20, 2016

Join Me for a Fun Day at the Sachse Author Con!

Tomorrow should be a fun day. I'm going to the 2nd Annual Author Con at the Sachse Public Library. If anyone is in the DFW area and is looking for something to do, you should stop by! Plenty of local authors ready to sign their books in all different genres. This will be my first event of this kind for me to attend by myself. I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some patriotic-themed items to decorate my table with, including a little mouse wearing an Uncle Sam hat in honor of what seems to be one of the most beloved characters in my book - Matilda. Here is a link for more information: http://www.cityofsachse.com/index.aspx?nid=484 I hope to see you there! :)
Here is a list of authors that are going to be there. I hope you can come on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment