Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Why Tomorrow's a BIG DAY


Today has been a long day. Tonight I'm feeling like this. Tomorrow . . . the pressure is on. I will be conducting my first school visit to talk to the kids about being an author, and I am PSYCHED! Still, it's a little nerve-wracking. I've never done this before, and I've got to keep it interesting.

I've put together a Power Point that includes Katniss, a dachshund and a crocodile about to bite off a guy's head.

I will share how a bout with the stomach flu can influence your writing.

And I will reveal the two words that are needed for any story to exist . . . and warn the students of an  enemy to these words that could have kept one of the most famous fictional characters in recent history from ever existing.

Wish me luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment